Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Uhhhh....

Thank you all for the well-wishes on the trip and the congratulations on the engagement! Kelly and I (still engaged) have officially arrived at William and Mary. We were able to get my campus ID card and all my keys (room key, apartment key and mail key) today, as well as move everything from my car to the apartment. It isn't all that hot here, but the humidity is difficult for the two of us since we've just arrived from a desert (our own, not somebody else's). My three roommates are all gone, but I'll hopefully be able to meet them soon. Tomorrow we plan on some more unpacking and touring of the town - primarily the colonial parts of town. Right now I'm going to head off to bed because I'm plum tuckered out. I'll write more soon and tell you about our AWESOME trip across the great land we live in.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.