Monday, August 02, 2004

Fun

I just wanted to jot a little note commenting on the fact that I'm having an incredibly fun trip. The obvious fun points of this whole thing are a)hanging out with Bethany and Brya and b)seeing Lisa, but let me tell you the best part aside from that. The best part is the area. You know, the cities, the streets, the scenery, the architecture. I love just looking out the window as we're driving. I've met and talked to tons of random humans, but none of them (except Louise) are people I'll really ever think of again.

Speaking of Louise, she reminded me of one more slang word she's taught us...

Toit: Cunt. Only a bit worse. It can also be used instead of "idiot" as in "You're a toit."

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.