Friday, August 06, 2004

And The Beat Goes On

Well I've noticed that there's only eight days until Kelly and I begin our trek across America. Here's the plan thus far:

Saturday: Drive to Denver
Sunday: Play in Denver
Monday: Drive to St. Louis
Tuesday: Play in St. Louis
Wednesday: Drive to Virginia

It's rather intense, but we're planning on taking it slowly and giving ourselves enough time so that we don't get too exhausted or cranky. If you know of anything we shouldn't miss along the way, please alert me to the attraction and we'll try to work it in.

On a side note...My car is clean. Kelly made me take it to the car wash finally. I guess I never realized just how dirty it was until it wasn't dirty any more. There's something to be said about having a clean car. I like having a clean car, but it isn't something I think about doing on my own, much less take time or initiative for. You know what would be great? If I just had someone to take my car to the car wash for me - even without me knowing. You know, they could just sneak in the house, take my keys and run my car through the wash. Then the next time I went out to my car it would be all pretty and shiney and I would say, "Yay! My car's clean and pretty!" That would be awesome.

And on another side note...When Kelly brought me home on Wednesday, the walkway to the bedroom and the bedroom itself was decorated with balloons and flowers and crepe paper. It was so fun...Like a mini party just for me because I was home and that was a celebration in itself.

I love special little surprises...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.