Monday, September 20, 2004

Two Things

Two things have happened so far today.

First of all, the weather here has turned to autumn weather and it is superb. When Kat and I were leaving our apartment this morning, she questioned the fact that I was leaving sans a sweater, as she dutifully sported her W&M pullover. I plainly told her that I would in fact not get cold today. While at the grocery store, the woman behind me was discussing with the woman behind her how she needed to bundle her baby up in this chilly, chilly weather. It is still in the seventies...

Secondly, I reprogrammed the radio stations in my car. I was very reluctant to do so because I really liked where my Boise stations were, but while driving this morning I realized that it will be years until my car is in Boise again. So I changed them. I doubt I will like where they are, but alas, they are no longer on Boise stations.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.