Friday, September 03, 2004

September 3, 2004

Yesterday was my 23rd birthday, so that means that as of today I am officially older. Older than what, I don't know. I'm not older than dirt yet, but I am older than Nintendo 64. But then again, I guess I've always been older than Nintendo 64.

I really had a great day yesterday. My roommate Hannah took me out to breakfast with another girl from her program who's birthday was yesterday as well. Last night a big group of us girls went to a local restaurant called Aromas and had tapas and fondue and yummy desserts. It was the first time all of my roommates and I have ever done anything together, so that was cool. Afterwards a couple of us went out for a drink at this Mexican restaurant with Polish waitresses where a bunch of students from the law school were partying. It was fun, but we were tired so we didn't stay long.

All in all, it was a terrific birthday. Thank you to EVERYONE who made it possible. Thank you for the phone calls, cards, packages, text messages and emails. I don't think I've ever had this many people remember my birthday and alert me to the fact that they cared that it was my birthday. It may sound cynical, but it is true. So thank you all for loving me. I love you, too!

In other news...I have a job interview next Wednesday...

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.