Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Trellis

That's the name of the restaurant I now work at. Trellis. I went for an interview this afternoon and the guy hired me on the spot. So I guess that I have a job now. Yea, I know I have that whole tutoring thing, but it isn't as cool as they made it out to be. I pretty much have to wait until there are kids who need a tutor before I can tutor them. This makes a ton of sense, I'm sure, but there aren't a whole lot of kids needing help in school right now. That won't happen until later in the semester. Well I don't really want to wait for that. I'm exercising my right to be impatient. So I applied at a restaurant and they hired me. I don't think it was a matter of "Hey, you're awesome, we want you to work here!" as much as it was "Hey, you walked through the door with an application! We want you to work here." So whatever. I start training the day after I come back from Boise, a trip I shall embark on in merely one week from today, incidentally.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.