Saturday, September 04, 2004

Differences In Opinion

I have met many women in the last two weeks or so whose significant others are in the military - primarily the Navy - because this region has a massive naval base full of people coming in from and going out to sea. This is something that has sparked many conversations about long-distance relationships, which is something we're dealing with at the same time. We all have one thing in common and that is that some days are harder than others. I've heard them talking about it from one extreme of being depressed for the entire time he's gone to saying that it really isn't that bad. Well I think that I'm somewhere in the middle, which is probably the best place, I think. That doesn't make it any easier, though. Especially on days when it is just a little bit harder.

If anyone feels benevolent enough to purchase plane tickets for either of us each weekend you can rest assured that we would both be eternally grateful.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.