Monday, September 27, 2004

Another

Here's a completely different (well, sort of) scheme that I've been playing with. I hope this can disaffirm the fact that anyone may need glasses...Sorry 'bout that. I love the comments on the look, though, and would appreciate some more. And once again, there's stuff about this that I don't really like and will have to play with, so any suggestions are most welcome.

I also wanted to offer a disclaimer about my last post about the shirt. I hate asking for things, so that isn't what it was about. Mostly just an attempt at humor on my part. I may get the shirt for myself eventually because I just think it is cool. By "eventually" I mean that I probably won't because that takes initiative and stuff, which is why it is just easier to publicize my mailing address.

I've noticed that I can always hear wildlife here, even if it is just crickets. I can also always hear the wind blowing through the trees, or at least I can always hear the leaves in the trees moving. This is because there are so many trees. I was explaining this to Patri not too long ago...The reason I still encounter difficulties in navigating around campus is obviously due greatly to the fact that there are too many blasted trees all over the place, hiding the buildings. If the campus wasn't so dang cluttered, I would know where all the buildings are. Americans are known the world over for clearing out trees to construct massive buildings and subdivisions, right? So why does this campus have to be any different? I vote "No" on environmental issues. Clear out this land and get rid of all those pesky plants. Human kind will be better off for it.

I'm only mostly kidding about that.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.