Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Friends

It is so cool to have cool friends. I've been doing some fun stuff with my blog lately. My help began with Patri, a girl who is good at pretending like she knows html and in fact does know it well enough to do a heck of a lot of cool stuff. Since then, I enlisted the help of my cousin Andrew who figured out how to get photos on here and my pal Jasper who aided me with making all my links so that they'll open a new window. Which is something I think is very cool.

And since I mentioned Patri, I will mention that I really enjoy that her and I have been hanging out again. There was some time when we didn't really see each other. I even have to admit that there was a time when I didn't miss her because I was finding it difficult to be happy around her. I'm sure she had complaints about me, too. I'm sorry we weren't able to work through it as it happened, but since then we've come together again and we've talked and we've rekindled this amazing friendship. That makes me so very happy because real, true, awesome friendships like ours are tough to obtain. And I know, because I've lost plenty of friends in my life through moving so much. I don't want to lose hers, despite the fact that I am moving again.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.