Monday, January 24, 2005

La La La

I had this nice little post about being tackled at the skating rink this weekend, leaving me with a hurting back and bruised knee (I don't know how the professionals take hits like that all the time), but the Internet ate it for lunch, so I guess that's that.

My holiday season is finally over. After everyone else's holidays, I have a bunch of family birthdays. Chuck, Mom, Denisha and Theodore are all now officially a year older.

Kelly and I decided we didn't like one of the colors we painted our living room, so I redid it last night while he was at a fraternity function. It's much better now.

Surita and Chris are engaged and have a date set for next summer. I'm super excited for them and Kelly and I are looking forward to traveling back east again for a couple days. Except for the promise of humidity. Yuck.

My car sold yesterday. It has been in Williamsburg just chilling...literally. I guess they've had a lot of ice storms lately and when Hannah took the purchasers out to my car, they couldn't open the doors because they were frozen shut. A gal from my cohort last semester, Audra, and her husband bought it. I feel such relief to know that I won't have to worry about it any more. I'm very greatful to Hannah for taking care of it for me, too. I really made some amazing friends in Virginia.

Hmmm...Interesting little update with very few strong opinions. I want to be more opinionated...But not right now. I'll come up with something to be opinionated about. It'll be stellar.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.