Sunday, January 30, 2005

Jameson, Cider, Friends...And A Little Philosophy

Last night, Kelly and I went out with our friend Mike Brown Anderson. He has two last names because I gave him the second one. Everyone calls him by his first and last name as though they're both just his first name, so I thought he needed an actual last name to tidy it all up. We went to Old Chicago downtown. The guys had a couple Jameson and 7's and I sipped an Ace Pear. We ended the night over a heated discussion about whether or not ethics was necessary in the study of philosophy and the side conversation of whether or not you could be considered a philosopher if you didn't take into account other people's thoughts (rather than simply your own - since philosophy is by nature the study of thoughts and its concepts are supposed to be universal). Well, needless to say, it was an interesting evening.

I'd also like to give a shout out to my boys...Kelly and Lee have both posted on their blogs recently, which is something they never do.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.