Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Hunting

I've applied for five more jobs between yesterday and today. I think the count must be somewhere around 25-30 by now. And have I heard back from anyone...Uh, that would be a giant NO. I do have an interview with Wells Fargo on Tuesday, but that doesn't make me all that happy. First of all, I already know I don't like working for that company, and second of all they won't pay nearly as much as some other places. Even as much as other banks, which is stupid. You would think that as much as Wells likes to be competitive with their customers they would also be ccompetitive with their employees. So I've applied to two other banks as well. We'll see. This is so lame. I'm starting to feel pretty awful, and like I haven't done anything in the way of getting a job because I've been home a month now and I'm still unemployed. I know that's not true, though. It's still just frustrating.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.