Saturday, October 02, 2004

Randomness About Me

* I'm currently listening to my roommate's loud radio blaring the song "I am a rock, I am an iiiiiiisland."

* I just finished eating lunch with my friend Helene and her boyfriend of two years, Gary. He isn't anything like I had anticipated. They did not interact hardly at all. Mostly, the interaction was between Helene and me or Gary and me. I like him, though.

* I will be in Boise in roughly 73 hours from right now. That means I get to pack soon!

* I've been forgetting lately how to communicate effectively with people in my life. This is odd to me because in all my counseling classes I am learning how to communicate perfectly with clients. It's as though the more I progress in class, the more lazy I become interpersonally.

* I have the coolest computer nerd cousin in the whole world.

* I need a good night's sleep more than I need a million dollars right now.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.