Saturday, October 16, 2004

Delay

I have about a billion hours of homework to do but only about seven hours to complete it between tonight and tomorrow night. Therefore, I felt the need to do something other than homework. Which is why I'm writing on my blog.

On a happy note, I think I'm thought of as cool by some of the cool guys at work. They were joking around with me and I was joking back and they were laughing, which I take as a good sign. Plus, I was making "Zoolander" jokes with them and quoting the characters. It's always nice to be generally liked. I like that I can hold my own in situations. I find that it is easier to bond with guys like that, anyway. Girls are touchy and don't usually make an effort early on because they have to sit and have a conversation before they can think you're cool. Guys are so much easier.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.