Thursday, February 17, 2005

Quandries

I've been wondering about this a lot lately. For no good reason, really. I discussed it with Kelly, but he didn't have any answers either. I wonder how blind people know they're wiped clean after pooping. I think this is a very serious topic. I mean, sometimes you have to wipe a lot, nearly filling the toilet with toilet paper, and sometimes you hardly have to wipe at all. You know how much wiping needs to be done based on what you see. But if you can't see, then how do you know? Would you do a standard four wipes like Kelly recommended and then just change your underwear if you start to smell bad a little later? What if you're at school or work and forgot a clean pair of underwear? It's not like you can have someone in the bathroom with you every time you poop to check for you to make sure you're clean. Or if you're blind and your senses really are heightened like they say, does that include your sense of touch on your bum? I doubt it, but I've never been blind so I don't really know.

I'm sure Surita would have something to say about this.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.