Monday, February 07, 2005

Express

Last night was my first experience as an Express employee. We had a product-training meeting. Everyone seemed nice and all and I guess I'm excited to work there. As excited as you can be about a mall job. Kelly and I are excited about the clothing discount, that's for sure. And now, Limited, Inc. employees receive discounts at all Limited, Inc. stores...Which means I'll get a Victoria's Secret discount again! And I won't even have to straighten panty tables to get it!

Anyway, I'm glad to finally be starting work. I just wish I wasn't starting three part-time jobs (Express, writing and tutoring) on the same day with two full-time jobs pending in my near future. It's a little bit of stressful.

Just for the record I want to say that I had a really great day yesterday before my Express meeting. While everyone else in America was drinking beer that isn't good for them, eating snacks that aren't good for them, watching TV which isn't good for them, and being spoonfed unhealthy doses of "clever" marketing from corporate whores deemed A-OK by the censor boards smashed between segments of an overly deified sports event, I was spending time visiting with my good friend Krista. -smile-

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.