Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Job Day

I had an interview with Wells Fargo this morning. It was a lame group interview and one of the girls interviewing with me looked like an overweight, female version of the Joker from Batman. But it went well and I'll probably be offered a position. Not like I want it, but I would take it just to start out with something.

After lunch I checked my email and there was an email in my inbox from this guy Steve with the Idaho Youth Ranch offering me an interview for a job I'd applied for. I called him and set it up for next Wednesday.

Shortly afterward, Julie from Express in the mall called to offer me a sales job at the store. Not randomly, of course. I had applied there a couple weeks ago. I'll do that part time, supplemental to whatever else I obtain.

And just an hour ago, another guy named Steve called me and offered me a job as a free lance writer for the Idaho Business Review. I accepted. I get to write and they're going to pay me to do it. What better job could there be? I didn't even apply for this one; I was recommended for it through a wonderful woman I worked with last year at Boise State.

Ah...Hooray for job day.

Finally.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.