Saturday, May 21, 2005

The Race Is On

Matt, the best man for our wedding, came into town last night. About five minutes ago I sent him and Kelly on their way for the bachelor party Matt has planned. I think I've looked upon Matt's arrival as the even that would set off all the other events - that which would make the wedding's impending arrival that much more real to me. Well he's here and so is (almost) the wedding. We're in the single digits now. Eight. Eight days. A week from tomorrow. One single week. No, I'm not nervous or worried or having second thoughts (I think it's a little too late for that at this point) or getting stressed out. It's just this big thing that we've been waiting for and planning for for so long and it is finally almost here. All the anticipation is turning to excitement and immediate expectation.

And then it will all be over. Blissfully over. *sigh* That's what I'm really looking forward to...

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.