Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Funeral Giggles

I attended a funeral today at the same place I attended a funeral almost exactly three years ago. Three years ago I was keenly aware of flirting directed my way from one of the gentlemen orchestrating the event. In fact, he was one of the men who came and removed the dead body the week prior and the flirting started then. Well, he's still there and apparently he remembered me. He let me know it was good to see me again and smiled like a shy schoolboy at me whenever I was in his line of sight. Rather than find this behavior reprehensible or inappropriate, I find it amusing. I told Kelly that if anything should happen to him I could have his funeral at that place so then I could leave afterwards with a date. He didn't find it nearly as giggle-worthy as I did.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.