Monday, May 16, 2005

Day Of Note

Today I accomplished the following things, all of them off my TO DO list for the day:

* Called the DJ. She's nice and promised she won't yell at me or kick me out of her house. She told me not to worry any more about the wedding. I've decided she's not a moron.

* Emailed Dad about the furniture. He has some antique furniture that at one time belonged to my grandmother, but now belongs to Kelly and me. Kelly really wants it before people come for the wedding so our home will look a little more complete. When we arranged it last time, we purposely left room for it. Currently there are just empty spots where it will soon go. My dad will be here in the morning to deliver it.

* Wrote directions from 8th Street to our home. The night before the wedding we're having a dinner for our out-of-town guests, immediate family and bridal party in the 8th Street Marketplace. People will need directions to our house afterward as we're hosting drinks and dessert. So many people in Kelly's family have never been to Boise, let alone see where he lives, and there are people in my own family who have never been to my house either. Sad, but true. This gives us the chance to show it off to everyone at once!

* Made reservations for the train/river trip. The day before the wedding we're going on a tour of Boise by train, immediately followed by a raft trip down the Boise River. I had to let the company leading the shindig know to expect 35 of us.

* Call Jeni. I'm ripping off her way of setting up a photo thing at the wedding. To know what I'm talking about, you'll just have to come. Or click on the "comment" button below and demand an explanation.

* Work on the program. For the wedding. The majority of that will have to wait for tomorrow.

* Made five pies. Three cherry and two peach. No promises on how well the peach will turn out. I tried a new recipie that looks sketchy. They're for dessert the night before the wedding.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.