Sunday, December 05, 2004

Team Trellis

Well today I became a Superserver. I think it's because I finally broke my first glass today. I came home with $124 in tips, which is super fun. It makes me think I could learn to like this. Ha! What a joke. Two days left. Then I'm done forever.

On a sad note, I've noticed that I get sad when I help large parties. I feel sad because it makes me think about the family I don't have here. More specifically, it makes me think of a large dinner party in my near future - the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding. I guess I think about that rather than the wedding reception because it will be in a restaurant (similar to the place where I work and hence wait on people) and I'll be surrounded both by the family I've known my whole life and by the family I will spend the rest of my life getting to know. It makes me sad because I miss them. Ten days left. Then I'll be with them forever.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.