Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Sleeping Arrangements

Kelly and I purchased a new bed recently and it was delivered this morning. Yay! Now we have a brand new bed that is just for us! This one has never been slept on by anyone one else EVER and will be with us for quite a while. Yay! This purchase has been so important to me...See, I think that everything carries with it a certain energy through its lifetime, bearing memories and signatures of people and events that collect along the way. You spend something like 30% of your life in bed, so that's a lot of history for one object to collect. Kelly has had the bed we have been using for somewhere near ten years. I'll let you put it all together as to the distinct importance this purchase is to me. The underlying message is that this is just for US and no one else EVER. Yay!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.