Friday, December 24, 2004

Domesticity

There's something to be said for enjoying time off. I have recently been enjoying my time off by playing the role of the house domestic and I have been loving it. I've been cooking actual meals (rather than just macaroni and cheese), knitting, sweeping, scrubbing the bathroom, doing laundry, picking up dry cleaning, wrapping presents...You name it. I've really been enjoying myself. Last night I went running, too, which brought back fond memories of the three week period when Hannah and I were determined to run a 5k. I feel like I can breathe again and it is nice.

But alas, all things must end and this will all end when I procure for myself a position in the working world. So, if anyone knows of someone who is hiring in the Boise area...hook me up!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.