Monday, December 20, 2004

A Long Way From Virginia

I am finally home, which is a long way from where I was less than a week ago. Now I'm chillin in the City of Trees rather than in Colonial Williamsburg and I love it. The flight was horrid and actually landed in Boise almost four hours late, but it did make it.

I'm finally home, which is a long way from where I thought I wanted to be a few months ago. I've been acclimating myself not only to the freaking cold weather but to living with new people and to being next to Kelly rather than separated from him by a nation. I've been unpacking and getting over a head cold and convincing my body that there's been a time change. I've been breathing and sleeping at night and crying because I'm happy.

I'm finally home, which is where I shall stay for quite a while. The transition is challenging me, but I don't honestly think I would want it if it wasn't.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.