Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Writing

In case you were wondering, here is a link telling you how to write your name in hieroglyphics. Sometimes these things come in handy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I just want to state for the record that I hate watering the garden with a hose.  This was going to be a list, but I decided to just state it for the record.  Hoses are rubber and therefore get caught up on everything and when you try to pull you pull in vain because it is stuck and tangled.  They are also wet so whenever they touch dirt they get muddy and then you pick them up or brush by them with your leg and then you are all muddy too.  And they leave water trails everywhere - even when you didn't really want water there. 

I have a firm appreciation for sprinkler systems.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is no good to leave your car windows down and have a torrential downpour, hurricane style rainstorm blow through your neighborhood.  Just in case you thought that may be a good idea.  Please believe me when I say that it is not.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two days until paradigm.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.