Friday, July 23, 2004

It Was Awesome

Last night was the paradigm concert. Patri came over to the house and met Kelly and me, then we went to dinner at a sushi restaurant but had more nigiri rolls and sashimi than sushi which was not what I had anticipated, and then we went to Grainey's for the concert. Zach came too, for about five minutes, and Jaime and Dustin showed up and hung out with us the whole time. It was so much fun...the music, the crowd, the dancing...If you were there, you know exactly what I'm talking about. And if you weren't there, well, you missed out. Sorry. Plus, there were cameras going like crazy so Patri and I were jumping in everyone else's pictures with the band. There was a guy there with a digital camera who's supposed to email me some photos. If he does, I'll post them here. And at one point, Patri pulled me up on stage with her when the band was talking about us. I think the coolest thing about it was that when Kelly, Patri and I walked into the bar (wearing matching paradigm t-shirts), everyone in the band noticed, recognized us from before and said a hello of sorts. Shannon assumed Kelly to be an XL shirt size when he bought his shirt...neither of us understand that one. Kyle chatted it up with Patri and me about their upcoming album for a while. Keith apologized to us for being so sweaty when he hugged us. We took their play lists at the end of the night and everyone signed them for us. It's a little silly maybe, but it is fun and harmless silly and makes everyone involved feel good.

All around, it was just a super fun night.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.