Monday, July 19, 2004

Paradigm

There is a really cool band coming to play a free concert in Boise this Thursday.  I'm writing about it here because I think everyone should attend.  So this is really like a personal invitation.  The band is paradigm and they are awesome.  They sound great and they're fun to watch.  Plus, everyone in the band is super nice and friendly and may just talk to you at some point during the evening because they love to socialize.  Plus, if you go early you could get a new copy of their demo for free.  You know you want to do it....All the cool kids are doing it.
 
By "all the cool kids," what I mean is me.  And Patri.  And Jaime.  And Kelly.  (Although I think he's going mostly so that he doesn't insult me...whatever that means.  Eventually, he will realize that he doesn't need to worry about that.  Eventually he will realize that deep down in his soul he knows that he wants to go to the concert because it will make him a better person.  The same as it will do for everyone who attends.)
 
WHO: paradigm
WHAT: freakin awesome band
WHEN: 9:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 22
WHERE: Grainey's (southwest corner of 6th & Main)
WHY: it is going to be incredibly awesome and way, way fun
COST: absolutely nothing

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.