Friday, July 09, 2004

The Good News

No, this isn't the good news, but I do have a super good feeling, which is the name of a great Christian rock song, actually. The good news is that I am fully registered for classes next semester. I was able to register for three of the four without problems, but had some super difficulties registering for the final one. Difficulties that included calling the school and emailing my professor about 12 times. It is all resolved now...Yay!

Now all I'm waiting for is my room assignment confirmation, list of roommates and information about my graduate assistantship. Yay!

...And at some point in the near future I need to go through my medical records and prove to them that I'm all vaccinated like a good puppy should be...

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.