Saturday, January 28, 2006

What I really want

It's snowing today, but instead of sitting next to a window with a good novel and a cup of tea, I have chained myself to my desk in an attempt to be a real student and a real teacher. I did do my preferred activity this morning for about two hours, but it just isn't the same as doing it for an entire day. The thing is, I haven't actually started the semester yet. I mean, I've been attending classes but I haven't been doing my homework or reading assignments or even really grading anything my students have turned in. I'm still in winter break mode. Only 14 weeks left until the end of the semester. What does it say about my motivation that I'm already counting the weeks until summer break?

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.