Thursday, January 12, 2006

CALLING ALL LOVERS!!!!

Even though my slacker reader base doesn't often respond by commenting here, I'm asking - even begging - you to comment just this once. I'm writing a newspaper article on the top 10 most romantic gifts and would like your input. What has been something romantic (and I'm hoping for a little unique) that you've either given or received? I 98% refuse to put flowers, chocolate, lingerie, jewelry or stuffed animals on this list, so that may save some of you the inconvenience of posting. I say 98% because I'm not completely closed to a really good idea.

K - So tell me the most romantic gift you've ever given or received (or both) so that I can perhaps put it in my article. It would help tremendously if you told me why you think it would work because if I like what you've said I may just use it in my article.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.