Monday, August 01, 2005

Wedding Pics

I said I would do it, so here it is finally...A collection of highlights from the wedding. Special thanks to Liz and Rex for supplying the photos. I looked for the CD from Crystal but I couldn't locate it anywhere. My guess is that Kelly knows where it is. Or that I'll find it when I clean up in the super disasterous study. When I find it I may post a few more pictures, but until then...enjoy.


Here's the whole gang. We're posing for the photographer at a completely different angle, but I lik this shot just as much.


Here's Kelly and the guys...


and me and the girls.


A shot from above.


This is during the ceremony.


This is after the ceremony. Everyone carried a flower during the ceremony except Kelly and me. Then we went up the stairs (there was a room at the top of the stairs which was where we came out at the beginning of the ceremony) and everyone passed their flowers to the center. Krista tied them all together with a ribbon from some chocolates Bethany brought to share, making the bouquet I tossed.



Here's the only surviving photo of Kelly and me with all our siblings (minus one). Kelly is the youngest of seven and I'm the oldest of seven. I say that it's the only surviving photo because this pose was intended to be captured by the photographer. Unfortunately his lense had something wrong with it and nothing turned out. We're incredibly greatful for this one for that reason.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.