Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm Sitting In Tech Class Right Now

This is my fourth official day of classes. So far I've missed two assignments and a couple readings. I'm taking 15 credit hours this semester and teaching one 3-credit hour class on top of that. That's 18 total credit hours that I'm accountable for. Full time for a grad tudent is 9 credit hours. For those of you who can't do the math, that basically means I'm double full time right now. I didn't think it would be too bad, but so far I feel overextended and stressed out. Plus, all I really want to be doing is work for the class I'm teaching rather than work for the classes I'm taking.

*sigh*

I just keep telling myself that this will get better. I know I can do it; now I just have to get it done.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.