Monday, August 15, 2005

Chicago!

I spent two days in the Windy City last week and completely fell in love with the place. They have millions of things to do, an amazing public transportation system, nice people, beautiful architechture, fabulous shopping and great restaurants. The city has a friendly feel to it, as though people are genuinely looking out for each other. The only down side to the area as far as I could see was the lousy Navy base where I spent all day Friday. This happens to be neither a fun nor an interesting place to be and I do not recommend it for your pleasureable trip to the Second City. I myself would have avoided it completely had my little bro not graduated from basic training there that day. Overall, however, I give an A+ to the trip and the city as a whole. And if anyone wants travel tips for the greater Chicago area and its transportation system, call Kathy.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.