Monday, August 01, 2005

Wedding Pics Continued

I could only do a certain number per post, so here's the rest of the ones I wanted to share.


Here's our first dance together. We danced to Sarah McLaughlin's "Ice Cream."


Here I am dancing with a bunch of girlfriends to *NSYNC's "Bye Bye Bye." It was kind of a memory thing from freshman year in the dorms...those were the days...Notice my dress starting to slip off? That was the first of two times that it completely fell down. The clasp in the back broke so I was taped in and safety pinned but still had to hold it up all night.



When it was time for us to leave we were hugging people as we walked toward the door. However, everyone managed to make it outside before we got there. We were confused and thought people just couldn't wait to get out of there. Turns out that they made two lines from the door of the depot to the door of the taxi we rode in to a hotel. When we walked outside they started cheering and clapping and congratulating us. It still makes me tear up to recall that moment. Thanks Matt.



Here we are at the end of the line climbing into the cab, laughing but still a little teary-eyed at the rush of joy and exuberance and love from everyone there.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.