Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Oo-eeoo-ee

* That's the sound of the video game in the other room.

* I will most likely not post for the next few days, due to the fact that I will be out of town. Tomorrow starts a weekend full of currently unknown activity for me as K is taking me out of town for a couple days for my birthday. I have no idea what to expect. All I know is that I must pack the following items:
Clothing for overnight Thursday and Friday
Biz casual dress - nothing fancy just Milky Way appropriate
Tennis shoes
Sweatshirt/jacket
Jeans
Shorts
A sense of adventure
Flips
Bikini
Hair Ties
A sense of humor
A lighter
Corkscrew

* My brother is able to call me now. He calls every few days on his new cell phone. He still doesn't know how to carry a conversation very well, but it is good to hear his voice. He sounds like he's growing up and learning a lot about life and himself in general. I miss him and love him dearly and I'm very proud of his accomplishments in human development.

* I feel unaccomplished on my bike. I like that I have become part of a biking community, but I'm so skiddish on my bike. I don't like to go fast, around corners, down hills, near people, or do anything that involves breaking.

* Schoolwork is doing all right now. I guess. I spent all day doing homework, reading, writing and such. I guess I'm starting to feel caught up, but tomorrow is a new day filled with a whole new list of assignments. Hopefully I'll be able to devote Sunday night and all day Monday to that list.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.