Monday, May 24, 2004

Graduate School Update

I have been trying to register for classes next year at W&M but have encountered mass difficulties. As in the pre-registration deadline is over and only three days after I received the information in the first place and on the same week that I was still trying to graduate from BSU. Plus some of their links were down, including the one that told me how to register and what password to use. Then I tried calling the college to ask them about this problem. I was trying to call the registrar's number. I received this phone number in an email and on the W&M website. When I called the number I spoke with a very unpleasant, very unhelpful man who informed me that this was not the registrar's number, but a personal line. Finding the number on the W&M website (the real number) was another ordeal but I finally secured something. Today when I called them, they had to transfer me to the right number even still - but at least I got through to someone on the campus. The woman I talked to today was extremely helpful. She was able to register me for three of the four classes I need next semester. The fourth one is full but she told me how to get into that one and gave me her personal line so that I could call her if I had any more problems, questions or concerns. Sigh of relief.

Now all I need is a place to live in Virginia...

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.