Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Graduate School Frustration

During spring break this year I was accepted to William and Mary in Williamsburg, VA. Good news, right? Yes, very good news. Now I am at the point of trying to register and obtain a secured position in the graduate housing complex and ready myself to leave Boise. I just want to let it be known that this whole process is becoming increasingly difficult. It isn't so much the packing and saying good bye to the people I love, however. That will come later. Right now, it is simply problems from the school itself. It is like they are making it as difficult as possible for me. I realize that the whole conspiracy theory is a fallacy (at least in this case) but honestly! If I wasn't as stubborn as I am, I would have completely given up by now. Instead, I'm becoming more determined to defeat all their road blocks and show up in three months ready to learn. Who cares if I can't actually register for classes or I go there without having a place to live? This is what I want, therefore this is what I will have. And it will be wonderful.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.