Thursday, November 03, 2005

Office Space

I have become such an office junkie for three hours two days a week. I'm required to have office hours anyway, but I figure that I'm on campus and not going anywhere important anyway, so I just hang out in my office for the majority of the afternoon. It's much less of a drag now that my office resembles a slightly cooler place than just a couple weeks ago. I work in my office, I plan things in my office. I eat in my office. I have raisins and tea stashed in my desk and a couple good novels on my bookshelf. I have Internet and email right at my fingertips with a handy phone nearby too. It's fabulous. And sometimes my students actually come talk to me while I'm in my office, which is even cooler. They're awesome people; I wish they came to talk to me more often. Then they would be able to experience my now-cooler office and watch me be an office junkie.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.