Friday, November 11, 2005

I like it when

I wake up and the sun is shining.

my dog just knows, almost intuitively, how he should behave.

I get to lay in bed with Kelly for a little while before putting Radley out.

I finish a knitting project.

the dishes are done.

my house smells nice.

I see my neighbors in their yard so I can talk with them.

people come over for dinner.

all my homework is done.

my hair lays just right.

I have happy dreams.

I have weekend plans, much like this weekend.

Kelly and I watch Boise State games together. He gets really into the games and yells and throws his hat when the team does something he disagrees with.

I make myself go to the gym and work out.

my students aren't dead when they come to class.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.