Friday, July 08, 2005

Hays Marathon

Last night started my marathon at Hays. Here's my schedule to give you a taste:

Thursday 8-11 a.m. (that's yesterday's staff meeting)
Thursday 10:30 p.m.-7:30 a.m. (that's actually what I worked last night)
Friday 2:30-11:30 p.m.
Saturday 2:30-11:30 p.m.
Sunday 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
Sunday 10:30-7:30 a.m.
Monday 10:30-7:30 a.m.

Some of those shifts I'll actually get off a little early, but they all have the potential for me to stay much later. One Saturday night one of our girls got super sick and I had to take her to the hospital. I ended up staying on the clock until 2 a.m., only to return to work Sunday at 7 a.m. So, the potential is there on a few shifts for me to feel completely absent from home, especially since between a couple shifts I only have a couple hours anyway. Oh well. I volunteered for the last two shifts anyway since I'm going to Vegas next week. On a typical weekend, I do my 40 hours in a three-day period. Or at least most of my 40 hours. I say it's a good thing I enjoy my job because otherwise I would be one cranky individual.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.