Monday, July 11, 2005

Extracurricular Activities

I think its about time for Kelly and I to invest in some sort of instructional lessons for our dog. Something to occupy his hands, preferably, like yoga, ASL, car mechanics or pottery - just to name a few ideas I've had lately. Whatever will keep his interest, really. I've even thought about the benefits that would come from putting him on some sort of sports team where he can get some social interaction at the same time that he's getting a lot of good exercise. Maybe soccer would be his cup of tea. He's just been so antsy lately and has found interest in chewing random things outside. For instance, last night he jumped up on the pool table and started chewing out the lining from one of the corner pockets. We are unimpressed.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.