Sunday, April 09, 2006

These are the numbers of my life...

ONE loving man who follows through and reminds me why.

THREE jobs that ebb and flow, keeping my date book filled and the bank account fresh.

ONE fun and excited puppy who loves playing ball more than he loves anything else on this entire planet and who is good at cuddling, even if he isn't as little and as easy to squeeze onto your lap as he was just a year ago.

TWO rockin' good years with Kelly as of tomorrow.

EIGHT students - two of whom have been MIA for a month - and all looking forward to the end of the semester as much as me.

TWENTY-FIVE seventh graders who I will miss when I stop going to West in a couple weeks.

ONE seventh grader who always notices my shoes and last week asked about my high arches - he evidently has flat feet.

THREE siblings with whom I spent my weekend flying kites, eating ice cream and bowling.

ONE sibling who is now a year older.

TWO long-time friends I haven't seen in a year and a half, but will spend time with again this evening.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.