Sunday, June 19, 2005

Great Lakes, Illinois

My brother left a few days ago for basic training for the Navy. He's currently in Great Lakes, Illinois. I have to admit, I'm a little worried about him. But alas, it is too late to convince him of any other life plan. This is what he's been wanting for the last 13 years. And so, he's currently in the middle of being torn down by promoters of the current militant position who think that individuality is the key to world destruction. He's being forced to faithfully respect people he doesn't know and accept rules thrown at him arbitrarily. By the time this process is over he will think like them, speak like them, walk like them and cease to think on his own like them. I'm going to miss him...

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.