Wednesday, June 22, 2005

E101 And My Dog

Since I'll be teaching ENGL101 this fall semester, I thought it a good idea to start reading about what I'll be doing to begin preparing for the task. All I have to say is how much I'm looking forward to it. I think that what I'm most looking forward to is how enriching of an experience this will be for me. Silly, maybe. Selfish, sure. Do I care on either account? Not really.

On to a completely unrelated topic...Can dogs be bored? I think Radley is bored. He's sitting in front of me, looking at me, trying not to fall asleep. Periodically he'll get up and walk around the house, stopping for a moment at the front door and then returning to my feet with his eyes half closed. He's not really interested in going outside or eating or napping. He hasn't touched any of his indoor toys. I think he's just bored. I'm going to take him for a jog. I think the exercise will be good for both of us.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.