Thursday, March 24, 2005

Wedding Plans

Well, the wedding plans are coming along OK. I thought I would write a little something about it since the whole ordeal is in two months and people ask me about it all the time. No, neither one of us are stressed out about it. Planning this is not difficult. We've actually had a lot of fun with it. I wish I would have decided to have someone else do the invitations rather than make it all myself, but that's fine. I wanted to make sure they were done right and didn't want someone else to mess them up. They'll be out in a couple days. Everything is basically scheduled and paid for, just waiting to show up on the day. Being a bride is nothing in the way of something to be scared, nervous, concerned or nervous over. Now, if everyone else would just calm down about it...

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.