Sunday, March 20, 2005

Maybe He's No Romeo

The other night, Kelly thought it would be nice to be sweet and romantic. Radley, however, had other plans. He thought it was time to play...And time to play rough. Kelly was trying to hard to ignore him, but that just seemed to encourage the pup. And then I was laughing because Radley was severely thwarting all Kelly's efforts by running between his legs and jumping up on him and licking his toes while he was trying to walk. So the romance didn't work out so well, but it was an enjoyable evening nonetheless.

(I'm going out on a limb here in finishing the song lyrics, since I usually get them wrong. Will someone let me know either way?)

Maybe he's no Romeo, but he's my lovin one man show. Oh, oh, oh, oh! Let's hear it for the boy!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.