Wednesday, March 16, 2005

One Measly Letter

Last Friday I received a letter offering me a job teaching English 101 at Boise State University on scholarship. I'm very excited about this.

Yesterday I received a letter offering me admittance to Boise State University. I expected this letter to come first, but I'm not going to argue with their methods. I'm very excited about this.

In December I asked a W&M prof to write me a letter of recommendation. This was after she had offered. I called. I emailed. I provided her with all necessary documents to write said letter, due February 1. She never mailed this letter. Now, the two letters I've received from Boise State may be null and void without it. Boise State is offering me a little extra time to get this in, but it's no excuse for this professor, who had two months time to do this for me. I'm not very excited about this.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.