Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Wild Goose Chase

Kelly and I tried to see the Northern Lights last night, but either they were more stealthy than we were or we were doing it wrong. That's all right, though. We drove around, saw some cool scenery, picnicked and had some great conversations. And hopefully he was able to get some good photos of the night sky. He takes pictures all the time and I think it is great because he is so good at using photography to capture a second of life. But regardless, our safari did not pan out. And if you ask me, it wasn't because we were doing anything wrong. We were safari-ing just like the professionals on TV. We drove to where the subject should be, turned off all the vehicle lights, looked out of the roof of the vehicle, walked in (well, near) the brush, took pictures and waited quietly. Hmmm...If anyone can let me know what safari tips we failed to comply with, I will happily accept your guidance.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.