Thursday, July 29, 2004

Californ-I-A

So I'm in California. Venice, to be exact. I wasn't sure where I was going to be (as in the town...I just knew I was going to LA) but now I do. Venice. I got here at 7:30 this morning, which meant that I was up at about 4:30 and that was no fun. Bethany and her sister Brya picked me up from the airport and then brought me back to their apartment. Bethany and I sat and visited for a while and then we went to breakfast at 26 Beach, where she works. Very super cool restaurant with my highest level of recommendation. If you're ever in Venice, you'll miss out if you don't go there. Then we walked all around Venice Beach and the boardwalk, meandering in and out of random shops.

Now we're back at the apartment getting ready to go out. Brya dressed me. It's funny...I look at fashion as a fun way to accessorize your life. Brya lives for fashion. She vetoed me wearing a belt and instead gave me a bracelet. It's amusing to me.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.