Monday, July 19, 2004

Paradigm

Just to be cool like Patri, I'm going to make a paradigm announcement.  Well, not only to be cool like Patri, but also because I think everyone I know should attend this concert.
 
Paradigm is a band from Sacramento and I love them.  They sound great and they are super fun to watch on stage.  The show is this Thursday at Grainey's (6th and Main in Boise) and there is no cover.  The show starts at 9:30 p.m., but if you're early (one of the first 35, I think) you'll get a free demo CD.  You know you want to be there....All the cool kids are doing it.
 
By "all the cool kids" I mean me.  And Patri.  And Jaime.  And Kelly. (Although I think he is going reluctantly to avoid insulting me...whatever that means.  Eventually he will learn that he doesn't need to worry about that.  Eventually he will realize that deep down in his soul he just wants to see this band because it is the cool thing to do and he will be a better person for it.  As will everyone else who attends.)
 
WHAT: paradigm
WHERE: Grainey's (southwest corner of 6th & Main)
WHEN: 9:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 22
COST: absolutely nothing
WHY: because it will make you cool

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm realizing more and more that actual age is relative.